Zoom to Barre Class
Want to take a Barre class but there is not a studio near by? Or you do not have time to drive to a studio. Or the studio close by is crazy expensive or does not have classes that fit my schedule.
If so, try Barre in the comfort of your home. All you need is a mat and a chair.
If the live schedule does not fit in your schedule, ask for a zoom recording. You have two weeks to do the recording before it is deleted. Recordings can even be done more than once with no extra charge.
What to Expect
- Waists whittling away – some can lose inches with this routine done regularly
- Decreased fat in thighs – plain and simple there is lots of leg work
- Lose the chiropractor – this method is designed to strengthen your back
- Easy on the knees, and may reduce knee pain
- Strong Abs section to strengthen your core
- Better Posture
- Build Hip Mobility
- Improve bone density
- Find your inner dancer body
- A Whole Lot of Fun